Landscape Crew Member
At Meadowbrook Gardens our motto “Quality Plants, Friendly People” is also our goal and we are always looking for friendly, energetic people to help install and maintain our clients' landscapes.
The Landscape Crew Member's primary responsibility is to follow supervisors' instructions and perform installation and maintenance tasks at clients' properties with the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Follow supervisors' instructions accurately
- Abide by all company policies and safety practices
- Care for established yards by mulching, weeding, trimming and edging planting beds, walks, and walls
- Plant annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs
- Trimming and pruning of perennials, small trees and shrubs
- Remove old landscaping as job requires
- Loading and unloading of plants, mulch, soil, sod etc
- Safely operate machinery and equipment
- Store & properly care for machinery & equipment
- Communicate with supervisor about any complications and timeline issues
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in the landscape industry preferred
- Great work ethic
- Timeliness and dependability critical
- Work as part of a team and take direction well
- Proper use and care of all tools, equipment and machinery
- Ability to work in accordance with safety and company standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, other crew members and customers
- Ability to perform physical outdoor work in all seasons and weather conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on occasion and 25 lbs regularly
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen
Compensation is based on experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website at www.meadowbrookgardens.com to learn more about our company and to apply to our career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!